I wanted a new map :(
Man, they could've made the COOLEST map with this chapter. It's honestly sad, especially because they tease that beautiful background in the lobby screens.
Man, they could've made the COOLEST map with this chapter. It's honestly sad, especially because they tease that beautiful background in the lobby screens.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait, really? No k-pop styled map? That's so lame, it could have had so much potential, #########
Also they hang it over our head in the lobby screen. It's sad. Just look up clips to see.
I hope they go back and give us maps for these guys
Agreed. The lobby looks good. Just imagining that expanded; so much potential.
Yeah. If not now, maybe after they're done "fixing" all their maps.
I agree, actually. I love the new Chapter background, but it is a MASSIVE tease. We didn't even get a Clown-style map that takes place in an old area.
I understand why BHVR have chosen their current direction with maps, but I really hope they give this Chapter the map it should have had retroactively, or try a neon-heavy urban map in a different chapter.
They already said in a stream they're not going too.
Unfortunately they said they're not gonna give maps to these killers.
This is a long time to go without an actual new map! Reworks are good but new maps are better.
That's just disappointing then.
@ArchFox
I could see this:
Turn into this:
With a stage, next to a recording studio/sound stage. Inside a new realm.
Sometimes you just have to use your imagination.
I feel like we've missed out on what could've been some really cool maps these last 3 chapters because of the reworks. ๐
We haven't gotten a new map in almost a year ๐