The new killer should be called a Joke
But I think we got 2 survivors this chapter. It's just that one of them can't do gens, runs slightly faster and can throw pebbles at other survivors
But I think we got 2 survivors this chapter. It's just that one of them can't do gens, runs slightly faster and can throw pebbles at other survivors
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Damn, so many of you are being so childish about this chapter.
Sorry, you didn't get something you hyped up for yourself.
So many tantrums and you all think you are hilarious. Too bad really.
You mear Joke...
er
It's okay for somebody to not like something..... just sayin
I think one problem with the killer is that you could have done so much more. If you think about it the recent killers and their teasers all had wasted potential.
When you order joon gi han from wish
You were expecting a true horror killer but it was me, Dio!
Before I look up who that is, is he a pimp?
Let's be honest, they could release a killer whose power is to mori any survivor at any time and you'd still call him weak.
Character from yakuza 6
I'm waiting for DIO skin BHVR, don't fail me.