Anyone else feels like not testing PTB ?

I was looking forward for DS nerf when mid-chapter patch arrives but now that it's once again delayed/possibly scrapped, it feels like nothing too significant is on PTB for people to test or enjoy.
I wish devs could finally get done with DS and change/nerf it and if it doesn't work change it again later but at least try to do something and not just wait forever.

Comments

  • If your experience is different from mine in past PTBs, i envy you.
    I always get Mori spammers and BNP spammers.
    I don't dislike either happening to me (especially Moris, they're a cool way to go out), but i can only tolerate so many in a row.

  • Nope. If the changes to pallets make a difference in looping, this might actually make me play the game more.

  • DS nerf was the only thing that mattered for me this patch....

  • This content has been removed.
  • I never tested it anyway, i play this game from time to time, i don't really care

    all that matters....is
    Leatherface Gang, hail daddy LF

  • @Boss said:
    If your experience is different from mine in past PTBs, i envy you.
    I always get Mori spammers and BNP spammers.
    I don't dislike either happening to me (especially Moris, they're a cool way to go out), but i can only tolerate so many in a row.

    Except horrible wait times to get to a game I've had pretty good experience with PTBs but this time I won't be joining since there is pretty much nothing interesting for me there. Such a pity.

  • @Kebek said:

    @Boss said:
    If your experience is different from mine in past PTBs, i envy you.
    I always get Mori spammers and BNP spammers.
    I don't dislike either happening to me (especially Moris, they're a cool way to go out), but i can only tolerate so many in a row.

    Except horrible wait times to get to a game I've had pretty good experience with PTBs but this time I won't be joining since there is pretty much nothing interesting for me there. Such a pity.

    Oh yeah...
    Horrible wait times. Add those to my list.

  • @Amelia said:
    I never tested it anyway, i play this game from time to time, i don't really care

    all that matters....is
    Leatherface Gang, hail daddy LF

    #WWLFD!!!

  • I usually watch streamers for PTB now.

    First game, two survivors DC pretty much isntantly, so bahroo uninstalls PTB and returns to the normal server :lol: Pretty good job so far? :wink:

  • For Honor has been keeping me pretty entertained as of late, so I'm not sure if I'll give it a go or not.

  • Idc for this PTB since there isnt a DS FIX or Freddy rework.

  • here goes more review bombing from killer mains who demands entitlement 
  • Idc for this PTB since there isnt a DS FIX or Freddy rework.

    Why whine about  DS ? we dont whine about  NOED we just deal with it
  • We need different clients or installation directions for the normal game and the PTB. So we don't have to patch every time we want to switch between the two.