Legion Change
Can we please give Legion something like the new Laceration mechanic?
It seems so much better than Deep Wound.
Can we please give Legion something like the new Laceration mechanic?
It seems so much better than Deep Wound.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, that's a good idea for Legion, and we can't have that.
Here at BHVR we forbid Legion changes
Basically "His kill rate is right where we want it so we see no reason to change him" like man they really REALLY need to get their head out of their proverbial ass with statistics so we can actually make the game better.
Nobody likes Legion rn :(
He's annoying to play against and annoying to play as.
I take great offense to that.
But how would the Laceration meter work for Legion? I assume it would build up the more you hit someone in Frenzy, but how many time would you have to hit them?
I don't know. That's why I said something like it.
"Every time a Survivor is hit by Frenzy and hasn't healed, their action speed decreases by X%, after X hits without healing, the Survivor will be put into the dying state, while still refreshing Legion's power bar."
This promotes Survivors to heal against Legion, which makes him much better. Idk how to make him less annoying for Survivors tho. Any ideas?
I don't find him annoying to play against. He's not really fun to go against like Oni or Demo, but I wouldn't call him annoying.
In fact this might over-buff him. I'd have to see the numbers and how it would play out to come to a complete conclusion.
I was thinking 1% since we have perks like Thana that do the same thing.
Most people do. I still have people DC as soon as they see I'm Legion because "Legion is annoying and broken."
or just making BASEKIT cooldown 3 seconds.....and using any duration will increase the cooldown untill a maximun of 4 seconds....probably ..one of the best QoL changes i can think about...
Tbh, that just sounds like Old Legion.
Except Survivors have control over when they go down.
How so? During a chase you most likely won't heal anyways. And old legion was "annoying" during mostly the chase.
He still has a 20 second cooldown and a 4 second stun. He can't spam hit you.
Ah, so giving him Frank's mixtape... How would this new Laceration mechanic be diffrent that Deep Wound for Legion then? Would it take less hits than current mixtape (iirc it's 4 hits, right?)? If yes, how many? Too little and he can just old legion. Too many and it's obsolete.
Essentially, this is what I'm thinking. Legion's current problem is that if Survivors do not heal, he can't slowdown the game enough to be effective.
Every time you get hit by Feral Frenzy without healing yourself to full, you get a penalty to action speed and if you get hit, let's say 4 times without healing yourself to full, you go down. It isn't supposed to be a reliable mechanic, it is supposed to be an incentive to heal, which allows Legion to slow down the game.
I like playing Legion