Got spoiled... Not happy. *SPOILER MENTIONED BEWARE!*
Title.
Looks pretty neat tho.
Title.
Looks pretty neat tho.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Eh?
How did you see it before it got released? Don't want to know just curious where you got the info from so I can avoid it
I mean, I just wanted to see the streamer's reaction to the reveal. How is that my fault?
Yeah, but the spoiler kind of took all the fun out of me instead... So... welp
imean ptb isn't out yet so the streamer must have known about the whole chapter before today ;)
Nothing was spoiled there
Trailer drops in about 10 minutes anyways
wait wait wait, are you telling us the survivor is not LGBT
Well, thankfully none of their sexuality has been disclosed in the leaks so it's still a mystery.
It's inevitable that the said streamer is going to talk about the PTB, you should have expected it XD
Everything about this patch was spoiled except for the new characters looks.
What do you mean nothing was spoiled?
not the power or the perks
I'm not sure what your talking about?
That's literally the only things that's left...
and basically the most important part XD
Thankfully mods are deleting spoilers.
Beware people.
So everything was spoiled apart from the character, their perks and power....oof big time spoilers u giase
Where? I wanna spoil myself
Bro thats all that really matters? What are you even on about lol. Like the name and title of the killer isnt going to affect gameplay at all. The name and looks of the survivor isnt going to affarct gameplay. Its the power and perks that come with them that matter so in all reality nothing important was spoiled
Whats the *SPOILER*?
Nothings mentioned
I mean, if you only seek those specific features, then fine. You should be happy about it.
I, on the other hand care more than those and thus feel unhappy.
To each is own buddy.
For anyone asking for links, don't. :P PTB will drop in like one minute and this thread is getting smaller and smaller by the minute because answers will be deleted.
Where? I want to spoil myself. I need it.
It's out.
You guys can go check it out right NOW ๐
Phew, I saw nothing yet. I'm truly excited and I hope you still are.
Huh?
official patchnotes got released and...
How do you managed to NOT notice you made Huntress unplayable before releasing the ptb? HOW
also it literally came out less then an hour later so what does it matter....