Q to the community about the DBD Wiki...
Has anybody noticed the wiki no longer gives values for add-on modifiers?
Why would they do that? It was literally the only way to see what "slightly, moderately, considerably, and tremendously" meant on a case by case basis.
It was a nice reference considering in some cases "slightly" amounted to 30% where as "tremendously" could mean as little as 4% somewhere else...
Things are very misleading without a reference.
Comments
I honestly didn't notice that lol
Didn't notice they changed it? Or didn't notice the values when they were there?
How are you viewing the wiki (desktop vs. mobile)? What pages are you viewing?
The mouseovers look a bit different from what I remember, but when I hover over the modifiers on the Hillbilly's page, for example, I can still see the actual numbers.
Edit:
Yeah, I can't see the addon info on the mobile version either, but they still show up under desktop. Judging from the notification I'm getting about some kind of update to a "new mobile experience" from Gamepedia, I'm guessing that feature isn't working properly on mobile anymore.
Oh, I'm on mobile. Well I'm glad I can still see them on pc. I was just thinking "we'll have no way to see how bad future killer add-ons will suck😳" lol. I've never looked at it on pc. I play on ps4 so usually I think of something while playing then check on my phone. I'll use pc.
Thank you 😊
It's Fandom's fault, they rolled out a "new mobile experience" a few days ago and it broke a bunch of stuff for several wikis.
Sounds familiar lol.
I don't know what is up with it.
When I was looking up pig to find out how long it took for crouch to get rid of TR, it said it fades at .66 m/s, which cannot be right. otherwise it would take ~ 48 seconds for it to be gone. But on the spanish page it says it fades out over 4 seconds.
I contacted my admin friend upon reading your comment. That's being fixed now.