Blights turn rate on console is absurdly slow
I am currently a rank 1 killer and I've been maining blight on console for about 2 months now. I feel that blight needs his turn rate when lunging increased slightly or make his lunge similar to oni's lunge when is his demon dash.This is because blight can easily be dodged and juked while he is in a rush. A lot of the time I predict the survivors movement and still end up missing because I just can't turn enough. It will also make his power more viable on loops. PC on the other hand can do flicks and j- flicks (i don't think j flicks should be possible on console because it takes skill) in order to hit a survivor. A good example of console blight being unable to hit a survivor is when the survivor stands behind a gen. If I were to try and swing at them I will just fly past them because I cant turn enough. Where as pc they can do a flick and be able to hit them. What are your guys thoughts?
Comments
Been loving seeing this topic because I definitely feel like this is overlooked. Oni is not bad tk use on controller but blight is just plain painful sometimes. I really love blight but its just so bad on console...really wish they would address this
I Definitely agree man. Blight turning is absolutely horrendous. I don't know why the devs don't just increase the turn rate somewhat.
It is clear as day that PC Blights have way more control over the turns and swings than we do. You can literally tell. I'll be watching a Tru3 video and I'll be amazed at the lethal rushes he gets away with. It feels the same way with Nurse and Wraith on console. Their lunges just seem so short and/or slow. Maybe there's a bigger underlying issue here.
Being playing him since his release on console plz fix my blighty boi
Had to stop playing him because of this issue.
Fix him.
Yeah agreed. One of my favorite killers