Possibility of reveal trailer tonight?

Assuming rumors of new Killer and Survivor coming to PTB tomorrow are true, would that mean the reveal trailer for Chapter 19 comes out tonight or tomorrow?

Comments

  • Until the devs make an announcement, I always assume the answer is "No"

  • If they do what they did with twins as far as a ptb reveal trailer, wouldn't it drop when the ptb does?

    Edit: I took the minute to go and look at when the Twins reveal trailer was for the ptb and it was the morning of the ptb.

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    If they do what they did with twins as far as a ptb reveal trailer, wouldn't it drop when the ptb does?

    Yup

  • Honestly I wish they'd do a reveal a day before the ptb so people have time to soak it in and get excited rather than doing it right before

  • @Jacoby2041 said:

    Honestly I wish they'd do a reveal a day before the ptb so people have time to soak it in and get excited rather than doing it right before

    Then I'd spend the entire day in anticipation for the ptb to drop.