Killers will never be satisfied.

Killers wont stop whining about DS until it literally does nothing. A change that harsh on the perk, and people are still whining that it's too strong. It's your fault for tunneling in the first place. It's understandable to be annoyed when every survivor on the team has the damn perk. But bitching when its used at all is childish. Nobody should be punished because the killer is rage tunneling 1 guy into oblivion and they're forced to loop the entire game or get blasted to hell. Can we suggest some actually balanced changes instead of making survivors more helpless?


Inb4 this gets dismissed as bait by killer mains and they proceed to complain that "new ruin is bad" still.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @edgardot02 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1984385#Comment_1984385

    borrowed time should be a passive perk no perk need it for every survivor honestly, but Unb. and ds are so anyoing for a killer.

    dead hard is not that big of the deal. sprint burst is more anoying for me.

    as I main killer bhvr should punish in some way people that already win just waiting at the exit gates for no reason.

    What if they are waiting for teammates or just want to get extra points/stacks for wglf?

  • @KillerKiryu47 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1985076#Comment_1985076

    Since they've been nerfed for the past 2 years straight and killers have been buffed for that same time.

    Just saying. I have yet to see any buffs towards survivors. (And no, bug fixes and animation fixes are not buffs.)

    Yes, survivors are being nerfed. However, that just brings survivors from the state of literal broken to more tolerable broken.

    That is far from being helpless.

  • @KillerKiryu47 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1984363#Comment_1984363

    You are right. I'm just mainly making this post after seeing all the changes to DS and killers whining it wasn't nerfed more.

    I couldn't think of any good examples of survivors whining. Only times i encountered survivors complaints is against spirit and/or NOED.

    (Which were also directed at me)

    Now your whining about killer player whining

  • The funniest thing about the DS changes that every killer who has complained about me using it (after like... 10 months?? of not using DS, I bought it in the Shrine and decided to use it while it was in it's pre-nerf state) would have gotten hit with it even if it was post nerf DS. I had a well known streamer rage over getting baited into my locker DS when he thought I didn't have it, insult my skill level (after previously complimenting me in the match), and ultimately leave me to bleed out for 4 minutes as the last survivor while BMing me. I'm not sure why he was so angry over it- I wasn't even "progressing the game" by working on gens, if I recall correctly. I guess he just expected me to hand him the kill on me while he had 2 of my teammates slugged/hooked and knew where the fourth one was LOL


    Personally? While DS has been retrofitted as an anti-tunneling perk, I don't really view the current version as solely anti tunnel. It felt more like a second chance/I'm not out of the game within 60s seconds sort of perk. It's almost kind of lame to expect the survivor to have to bring a perk to counteract a killer strategy that may be difficult or otherwise impossible for them to counter, anyways (if you get hooked in a large dead zone and unhooked by someone without BT, you're back on the hook and it was out of your control the whole time). It definitely is a much less useful perk now, and I can't say it's unhealthy for the game to receive the changes that are coming for it. Just wish it didn't deactivate upon unhooking someone else as I feel like that is gonna lead to a more unfortunate solo queue experience for a lot of people LOL

    In my opinion, I think it would be fair for DS to ACTUALLY become full on anti-tunnel. Having no scratch marks appear for the duration of the stun would make it that much harder for a killer who was hellbent on tunneling to accomplish his goal- because, DS, as it stands currently, does NOT truly prevent you from getting hardcore tunneled. Nurse, Spirit, Deathslinger, and Blight really don't care that much about DS in most cases, you know?


    Anyways, it will be interesting to see how killer gameplay changes with the DS nerf. I wonder if they will care less or more about getting hit by it or if killers will attempt to get DS out of the game more early now, due to the fact that it will certainly have its greatest use in end game.

  • @Mugombo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1984364#Comment_1984364

    The new DS is far from strong, I can only see it working in about 10% of games if that. It’s gonna be a wasted perk slot but at the same time it might just be needed to have an obsession in the game

    Oh no, the anti tunnel perk will now only work to prevent tunneling. What a waste of a perk slot.

  • @KillerKiryu47 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1984363#Comment_1984363

    You are right. I'm just mainly making this post after seeing all the changes to DS and killers whining it wasn't nerfed more.

    I couldn't think of any good examples of survivors whining. Only times i encountered survivors complaints is against spirit and/or NOED.

    (Which were also directed at me)

    Both sides I've heard the weirdest things.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1986812#Comment_1986812

    What if they are waiting for teammates or just want to get extra points/stacks for wglf?

    @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1986812#Comment_1986812

    What if they are waiting for teammates or just want to get extra points/stacks for wglf?

    Obviously there would be no problem if that is the case, what I don't like is when 4 of them are already there at the gate, there is nothing else to do and they just wait for you to run them from the gate, you think I am your fun or what? (sarcasm)

  • I'm confused, you're paying attention to hardcore tunnelers opinions and pretending that those people are all killers? Am I reading this right?

  • I'll be satisfied once the perk is fully anti-tunnel, which it's definitely starting to become exactly that.

  • @edgardot02 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1986836#Comment_1986836

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1986836#Comment_1986836

    Obviously there would be no problem if that is the case, what I don't like is when 4 of them are already there at the gate, there is nothing else to do and they just wait for you to run them from the gate, you think I am your fun or what? (sarcasm)

    True at that point just hit them out

  • But DS still protect from being tunneled. I don't see any killer complain. Maybe you meant abusers complain because they are not protected while not being tunneled anymore?

1 2 ›