Waiting lobby concept I saw on Twitter devs look at this
I thought this was actually cool and would love something like this! It honestly just feels better
I thought this was actually cool and would love something like this! It honestly just feels better
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Now you can see the survivor's boredom waiting about 8 minutes for a lobby only for the killer to dodge if they think it is a SWF.
This is actually amazing
69 auric cells.
The killer's name is Pro_Camper666.
Laurie is literally named "TOXIC SURVIVOR."
Both the survivor and the killer have maxed out Iri shards and BP, so they have no reason to be looking for a match.