How to not get upset while playing this game
Put a mirror pointed at you above or wherever is comfortable around your screen on whatever platform.
Now whenever you rage, you can see yourself getting upset in the mirror and only embarrass yourself.
If you live with other people, this could also help you understand how they see you when you get upset at this game (although your frustration is completely understandable) which also helps you stop out of sheer humiliation.
If you really want to stop, then record yourself using only voice and then listen to it. This is a guaranteed fix.
Boom, I probably just saved countless keyboards from being destroyed.
Comments
if someone gets that upset at a game they probably shouldn't be playing that game.
And yet thousands of people still play Dead by Daylight anyway
Sometimes you just gotta have that "Aight I'mma head out" moment. If I'm not having any good results in a series of matches, I go to something else. You can't win them all.
I give myself three bad matches in a row when I start up.
If all 3 of my first matches are bad, I'm done for the day. If any of them are good, I start the cycle over.
Not only does it help me from getting too angry and tilted, it's helped me realize that bad matches aren't as frequent as they feel like they are most of the time.
I think a lot of people could also stand to realize this lol.
This just sounds like a way to get glass shards embedded in my hand.
I'm on to you. ๐ค
I am not responsible for what may occur.
I think he's trying to sell us mirrors ๐คทโโ๏ธ
That would have been a good idea, but no.
No take week to play civilisation
Have the "it's only a game" mindset all the time. And never only play DBD do play other games like Rocket League, Zelda or whatever it will relax you.
Be like him:
https://youtu.be/xzpndHtdl9AOther methods:
The best thing to do is come to the forums and put out a rage topic.
/s
Ok I have yo throw my 2 cents in here. I am a streamer. I play this game alot. I have had people come into my stream and tell me to kill myself just because they lost at a video game.
That's the thing. It's just a game. In a game you win some you lose some. This game has too many random things going on. You can't win them all. We all need to learn how to lose and win with dignity.
If you buy a scratch off ticket and you don't win do you rage at the cashier? If you grandma beats you at a close game of monopoly do you flip the board and tell her to get cancer?
If you want to have the most fun in dbd you just need to not care if you win or lose. Sure we all want to win but when you don't its not that big of a deal. Just gg and move on to the next game.
Remember everyone, just be good to one another. We are all human we bought this game to have fun don't let it get you tilted.
See ya out there!