My biggest hope for the new chapter
The chase music the killer loves music so I hope that the killer has sick chase music
The chase music the killer loves music so I hope that the killer has sick chase music
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All of the chase musics are pretty cool, I think BHVR will do a good job on it. Can't say the same for the actual perks characters coming out.
Judging by the teaser I am expecting great music in this chapter.
Don't worry.We know they will be super underwhelming with a cooldown of 10 years and probably nerfed when they hit live servers :')
No game breaking bugs.
I know, asking for too much.
"They will work on a system of charges"
That seems to be a recurring idea.
We are more likely to get shirtless Myers than an update without game breaking bugs lol
Best part of chains of hate was the chase music
I'm hoping/expecting a perk related to breakable walls- either putting them back up, or breaking them yourself.
I'm expecting/hoping one or two perks pretty useful perks, 3 or 4 that can be used in niche builds, and the rest just be bad.
I expect the killer to release and either require a major buff or nerf shortly after release.
I expect the killer be more likable than twins
I would rather that being a mechanic than a perk.