More Addons that alter killer power as Freddys pallets. Would you like it?

One can say many things about Freddy and his addons but I dare to say that his addons that change snares into pallets are the most unique and the best type of addon there is! The pallets are even weaker but the fact that they change the whole playstyle is a fantastic design!

We have for each killer over 20 addons and there are like groups of 3-4 addons that do the same thing but in different qualities. Thats such a boring and bad design. I wish sooo much that every killer would have like 5 different addons at max but every single one of them does not enchance the killers power but changes aspects from it dramaticly! Old killers could get such a fun new aspect to their power.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • More tonics for clown would be funny. Fart bottles when?

  • I think Michael Myers is a good example for this, and they did that pretty good.

    Also kinda hoping that pig gets some love with an addon rework, possibly with some power tweaking stuff.

  • Pyramid Head needs some add-ons like this.

    The only one that really changes how he plays at all that's any good is the Iridescent Seal of Metatron. Every other add-on he has that changes his ability at all sucks. Other than the Seal, nothing above green is really worth running.

    It's the same with Ghostface. He really doesn't have any add-ons at all that change how he plays. Everything from brown to red does roughly the same thing.

  • Wouldn't mind an Add-on that lets me turn interactables invisible when i bonk the Wailing Bell on 'em.

    BING BONG, THERE GOES YOUR PALLET!

  • Honestly, I'd love more power shifts for various killers.


    I mean, personally, I'd like the snares to come from an add-on rather than pallets for old Fredster, but what do I know--I'm told all my ideas are terrible.

  • Fake Pallet Freddy is the best Freddy, except some maps are terrible for the fake pallets... CORN!

  • Yes, those are my favorite kind of addons generally.

    Ones that change up the gameplay.

    I do however feel they shouldn't be that much stronger at all, just different, and should be like....brown or yellow so people can use them anytime they feel like it.

  • Addons that completley change the Killer's power shouldnt be addons, they should be "Alt-Powers".

    You press the big power icon in the loadout (next to the addon slots) and can swap between them and the normal power freely. This should also be done with all the joke "nerf yourself for extra BP" addons (Speed Limiter, Padded Jaws, ect) as well.

  • I mean, I'd love a Freddy addon that gave him back his Old Power.

    @Gibberish said:

    Addons that completley change the Killer's power shouldnt be addons, they should be "Alt-Powers".

    You press the big power icon in the loadout (next to the addon slots) and can swap between them and the normal power freely. This should also be done with all the joke "nerf yourself for extra BP" addons (Speed Limiter, Padded Jaws, ect) as well.

    Or this, this would be cool.