Can progress be transferred to another steam account?

If let's say I want to change my steam account (sell it) but want to keep dbd progress, can I do so with the BHVR account? Reset the dbd progress on this account and get it on the other account. DLCs would be a weird thing to get transferred but aside from that is there anything else getting in the way?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • You can’t reset any DbD account.

    and you can’t directly link two Steam accounts via the BHVR Account.


    i guess you could connect OldSteam account with a Stadia account so your progress is on zur Stadia account. Then unlink your OldSteam account. Then link your NewSteam account.

    there are at least time restrictions there though, so you can’t do this in the span of a day. And OldSteam account will still have the progress.


    edit: I Never tried this myself and am not 100 percent sure it works or if it works if it’s against any rules.

  • @Mooks said:

    You can’t reset any DbD account.

    and you can’t directly link two Steam accounts via the BHVR Account.

    i guess you could connect OldSteam account with a Stadia account so your progress is on zur Stadia account. Then unlink your OldSteam account. Then link your NewSteam account.

    there are at least time restrictions there though, so you can’t do this in the span of a day. And OldSteam account will still have the progress.

    edit: I Never tried this myself and am not 100 percent sure it works or if it works if it’s against any rules.

    fine as well, but i guess that would be a duplication exploit.

  • @ExalyThor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1983929#Comment_1983929

    fine as well, but i guess that would be a duplication exploit.

    Yeah as i have edited in the Original Post I am not sure if it breaks any rules. I guess you should read those rules yourself (should be on this link somewhere):

    https://account.bhvr.com/

  • @NewWorldOrder said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1983938#Comment_1983938

    A safe assumption, people used to share saves in 2016 so it became something they banned over.

    I guess talking openly on a forum isn't particularly discrete but if nobody knows...

  • @NewWorldOrder said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1983971#Comment_1983971

    I didn't say that I did it, but I know many others did and I remember reading a post they made on steam discussions about knowing about people using modded saves and saying they were banning for it if caught or some thing or other. I do know that for certain at least some people realized they could save scum to avoid losing their offerings when people would rage dc or the killer would p2p boot them to troll or spite each other. That was a pretty big problem for a while in the original days when it was p2p.

    I was talking about my situation...

  • Please don't promote things that are against either DbD EULA or Steams EULA - such as selling Steam Accounts

    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7496-ROJC-3719#buyorsell