Would being able to use more perks make the game easier or harder?
This isn't a suggestion or anything. I'm wondering if getting more perkslots, or just a mode with more perks would make matches be harder or easier.
This isn't a suggestion or anything. I'm wondering if getting more perkslots, or just a mode with more perks would make matches be harder or easier.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Easier for survivors and way harder for killer
I think it would make the difference in potential power even bigger between killers & survivors.
I don't like when people say that it's ''16 perks against 4 perks''... but if you up the numbers even more, that would indeed be even worse.
I mean most players won't run a full meta build and ignore perks like DS, unbreakable or borrowed time. But add a perk slot and suddenly you can fit one or two meta perks in there while also having your niche build. I don't think that would work out.
Much harder. Killers would be able to throw on powerful hexes in addition to their current builds. And for facing survivors, hoo boy, you'd see stuff like BT or Unbreakable every single game. And other meta perks that regularly get used constantly.
It won't change anything. After some time people would want to have that extra 33rd perk slot to also put Lightborn there