BHVR when are you doing something about hackers and cheaters ?

I had THREE games in a row with hackers ruining the fun, ruining the interest, and giving free win to their side, it's so annoying DO SOMETHING IT'S BEEN A YEAR AND I STILL RUN INTO THEM

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • As someone who also ran into a lot of hackers recently I feel your pain.

  • It's not that they've been doing nothing about it, it's just that plugging holes here opens holes there.

    EAC isn't all that great y'know.

  • I've ran into some people even having the audacity to livestream themselves using cheats on this game. Happened to me when I was playing killer, the dude straight up had a ttv plugged in his name, and I straight away knew he was cheating when he opened up some random console and had a fog whisperer charm while having like 2 viewers. I've also ran into people lagswitching, they just really need a new anticheat it seems, would do them wonders.

  • I've run into 1 hacker a month like 2 months in a row. I don't have it as bad as y'all but it's still unacceptable.

  • @Sheldun said:

    I've ran into some people even having the audacity to livestream themselves using cheats on this game. Happened to me when I was playing killer, the dude straight up had a ttv plugged in his name, and I straight away knew he was cheating when he opened up some random console and had a fog whisperer charm while having like 2 viewers. I've also ran into people lagswitching, they just really need a new anticheat it seems, would do them wonders.

    The fog whisper could be photo shopped but yea that's bad nvm it's a charm I thought it was the symbol on the screen

  • True, I have run into about ten of them in the last 2 weeks. That is a huge jump because it used to be ZERO.

  • @Kagari_Leha said:

    I had THREE games in a row with hackers ruining the fun, ruining the interest, and giving free win to their side, it's so annoying DO SOMETHING IT'S BEEN A YEAR AND I STILL RUN INTO THEM

    When this happen, survivors are exploiting, etc I just stop and wait for the match to end. Something needs to be done about it though.