Does anyone else like dressing up in unattractive outfits?
I like making my characters look goofy as possible. I'm so exited for the upcoming Rockabilly cosmetics. I see a lot of people saying "ewww what's wrong with Bhvr? That's so ugly?" I think they look great!
Comments
Are you zubatlel by any chance?
Also Jane’s cosmetic looks pretty good
No why? Are they a fan of ugly fashion?
It depends on my mood. Sometimes I use the cosmetics I think look the best on the characters, while other times I try to do the ugliest combinations possible, just for fun.
YES
Everyone wants their character to look cool and awesome and here i am wearing the most hideous outfit combinations possible.
I love it
He's the king of ugly fashion.
Day of the Dead Jane face and dress and the Christmas sweater
I don't like it, no, but if my life is anything to go by, it's basically all I have.
Oh wait, you meant in the game?
Yes they are
I'll have to check them out. Thanks!
Idk... I like to use the anniversary crown on shirtless David and I've been told it's ugly. lol 🤷♂️
I think it's beautiful 😍
The crown in general is one of the ugliest things I've seen tbh lol.
Whenever I have to play Claudette for a daily. No way I can be confused with a Blendette. 😂
That hurt... 😥
Here's the Dwight and Spirit outfits I'll normally use.
The truth often does.
Your David is fantastic though, no worries about that much <3