DEVS PLEASE FIX FLASHLIGHT MACRO
This is one of the main demonstrations of toxicity and I cant handle no more
This is one of the main demonstrations of toxicity and I cant handle no more
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am more annoyed at macro users being able to swing me around as death slinger while back peddle reeling.
All they do is bind it to their scroll wheel. Not even a macro.
Not to deny that some are macro users, just that even these macro users are often using in-built macros in their hardware.
I would rather they fix the flashlights working through some walls and at angles that make no sense off screen entirely.
BHVR thinks eyes are on the back of your head sometimes.
Does it feel better if it's 10 clicks per second instead of 100?
yes it makes a less annoying noise
Play on console, no marcos i know of. Priblem solved.
I'm far more annoyed when I'm chasing someone after the gen completion, and the other survivors are spamming fast vaulting