I would legit love to play against this team. The Rank 1 and 2 with the Ultimate Self Care build actually sound really fun. You bring a green medkit with those perks and you can practically heal in the killer's face (just like self care used to be before the nerf).
Yeah its really annoying. At times I will think i'm doing great in-game turns out its a low rank killer, or low rank survivors.
Other times I get wiped out. Which is fine, but it does happen abit too often.
Perhaps player base is continuing to decrease so it pairs us all up with whoever is available in the que?
If I survivor I get high rank killers as yellow rank survivor but if I'm killer I get red rank swf. Only one game I enjoy since return and that because of a kind Feng
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I guess you were afk?
I take it you forgot DbD was on and just stayed in the queue?
Did you go AFK the whole match or what?
All that's missing from that match was a green rank and you'd have the full rank spectrum. xD
No
how
That rank 16 derank on purpose
If you didn't go afk you're really bad I'm not even gonna sugarcoat it
Uhh...
While it's not completely impossible, I'd more so assume a returning player w/ or w/o SWF.
Sure
I don't understand the point of this post ..
The point is to show how unfair matchmaking is for unlucky like me
Damn was your moniter on?
Mate, its like this for the majority of us.. sucks
Lol
Well they don't do anything to stop it since the year I have been gone still have to deal with this
I would legit love to play against this team. The Rank 1 and 2 with the Ultimate Self Care build actually sound really fun. You bring a green medkit with those perks and you can practically heal in the killer's face (just like self care used to be before the nerf).
Damn haven’t seen a yellow map offering in a while
Yeah its really annoying. At times I will think i'm doing great in-game turns out its a low rank killer, or low rank survivors.
Other times I get wiped out. Which is fine, but it does happen abit too often.
Perhaps player base is continuing to decrease so it pairs us all up with whoever is available in the que?
If I survivor I get high rank killers as yellow rank survivor but if I'm killer I get red rank swf. Only one game I enjoy since return and that because of a kind Feng
lol