Who to grind next
I grinded David King, Laurie, Bill and finishing up Nea. Who next?
I grinded David King, Laurie, Bill and finishing up Nea. Who next?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Biased, Cheryl or Felix.
Perks wise you want Dwight's perks
Meg
I decided to not grind meg because I prefer balanced landing over sprint burst
Tapp. More players should use Tenacity.
Kate for windows of opportunity if you haven't got that perk yet.
The Blight.
Jake for Iron will. Or you just play Ace with his Build-In Iron will.
I think I'd grind keanu. but cdpr won't let me.
Freddy
Meg Thomas is must have ;)
Meg is probably the overall best choice for maximum level-up value. Even if you don't intend to use Sprint Burst, she'll also give you Adrenaline and Quick & Quiet, which are great perks.
Beyond that, I'd say Detective Tapp is the next-best choice. Tenacity is fun (especially combo'd with Unbreakable) and Detective's Hunch is still hugely underrated for some reason. Stake Out is pretty worthless, but can help with the "get great skillchecks" and "spend time near the killer" tome challenges at least.
After those two, I think it's just picking and choosing individual perks that you want from specific characters (like Iron Will from Jake or Head On from Jane) and winding up with their other teachables as a bonus.
Probably Jake and Dwight next. Prove thyself is pretty good, especially if you're solo Q because survivors will group up on gens quite a lot and it's better to just power through it instead of leaving to find another gen. And iron will is probably the strongest survivor perk in the game and helps you in a chase and your survivability wayyy more than you think.
I say wait until the new survivor is revealed and their perks are known to see if you want them or not