So am i the only one with this issue?
So we all know Dead by Daylight is going through a rough patch, right now. and the latest PATCH ( see what i did there?) actually broke the game for me.
It full on deleted Spirit and Adam for me.
I can still see my levels and cosmetics as them but they’re unplayable. I’ve restarted, reset. And even uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing seemed to work.
I just wanna know how they deleted a dlc from my game. and seemingly no one else’s?
Like surely it can’t just be me right? What are the chances. Like probably less than 1/2
Comments
Talk with customer support for they are the only ones who can fix it.
I believe it has happened to other people before with other DLCs.
I took a ticket and they never got back to me
:/
When was that?
Like 2 Days ago. And yea i’ve checked multiple times. But nothing.
Please wait until they get back to you, they will. Sometimes they are backed up. Also do not send new tickets, because it bumps your tickets back at the end of the queue!
As a question, are you playing on Steam or another platform?