Power Struggle is basically waste of the perk if you dont play SWF

Either i cant get to the pallet (which is fair). Or people come to me and drop the pallet i am under.

Comments

  • No, it is completely OP. It was chosen to be the OP-Perk when the Twins-Chapter released. This is tradition here, every Chapter one Survivor Perk (which will not be used a week after the Chapter released) HAS to be called OP.

    (No, seriously, it is garbage)

  • It's a gimmick. Do it for the funs, but don't expect good results out of it.

  • You're not using it right, power struggle has great synergy with others perks. I actually prefer this perk than decisive strike. There are times where I escaped the killer more than 2times in the same match.

    Use Power Struggle, Tenacity, & Flip-Flop. This perk is great against killers who like to slug.

    "I shouldn't have to use 3 perks for a perk to work" ..... well imo it's always fun to switch up your load out . It's one of my go to. Not every perk needs to be instant, you just need to know how to use them.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    No, it is completely OP. It was chosen to be the OP-Perk when the Twins-Chapter released. This is tradition here, every Chapter one Survivor Perk (which will not be used a week after the Chapter released) HAS to be called OP.

    (No, seriously, it is garbage)

    I got it to work once with Flip-Flop, DS, and Tenacity during the endgame โ€” it wasn't bad, but I feel like the perk could be less dependent on other perks! ๐Ÿ˜…

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1978391#Comment_1978391

    I got it to work once with Flip-Flop, DS, and Tenacity during the endgame โ€” it wasn't bad, but I feel like the perk could be less dependent on other perks! ๐Ÿ˜…

    I mean, yeah, you can get it to work. But if we look at the good Perks, they all can be used by themselves. You can equip DS without any other Metaperk, same for BT or Adrenaline or stuff like that.

    However, for Power Struggle, you need to dedicate a full build around that. A Perk like that cannot be strong.

    I have been hit by it exactly once, but it was useless, since it was in Endgame and the Hatch was closed... So the Survivor was able to get their Power Struggle off, but without any real benefit.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1978406#Comment_1978406

    I mean, yeah, you can get it to work. But if we look at the good Perks, they all can be used by themselves. You can equip DS without any other Metaperk, same for BT or Adrenaline or stuff like that.

    However, for Power Struggle, you need to dedicate a full build around that. A Perk like that cannot be strong.

    I have been hit by it exactly once, but it was useless, since it was in Endgame and the Hatch was closed... So the Survivor was able to get their Power Struggle off, but without any real benefit.

    Power Struggle is like Mettle of Man, but less extreme because it has a strong effect and changing any variables could make it too powerful.

    I was thinking, perhaps the perk could be more convenient to use alone.


    Power Struggle

    The following will activate this perk:

    • Reaching at least 50% recovery while in the dying state.
    • Reaching at least 25% wiggle while being carried by the killer.

    While active and on the killer's shoulder, gain the ability to drop pallets when within range. After successfully escaping the killer's grasp, gain the undetectable status effect for the next 6/8/10 seconds.


    Just to quickly clarify, the undetectable status effect for survivors would hide their scratch marks, blood trails, grunts of pain, audible footsteps, and auras.

    This would make the perk better, but not too strong because all the killer would have to do is avoid slugging and crossing pallets. Perks like Flip-Flop wouldn't be useless before recovery doesn't convert over! ๐Ÿ˜