The twins are high tier.

I have the feeling the twins are better then everybody is saying. You can do so many things it's amazing:

Totem protector

3 gen protector

Finding survivors easy

Far away doors are no problem

Blocking windows or pallets mid Chase

Slugging potential

Yeah maybe the twins are no 5 gen easy game killer but a fun one to use with lots of possibilities.

Comments

  • I ran one for 5 gens and they told me to kill myself.

    So they might be who knows, but most of them sure don't play like it yet.

  • They’re like mid tier, Victor can get looped around a damn rock lol.

  • @MudSpit83 said:

    They’re like mid tier, Victor can get looped around a damn rock lol.

    I would put them like.....low mid tier as they are better than all the really bad killers but they still have so many draw backs and what ifs that make them unreliable.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I ran one for 5 gens and they told me to kill myself.

    So they might be who knows, but most of them sure don't play like it yet.

    Seems like they were just really bad and chose to tunnel you instead of going for someone else.

    I haven't played against that many Twins so idk where to put her yet, so I'm just agreeing with what others say and have her be in the low-mid tier.

  • @Mineguy said:

    I have the feeling the twins are better then everybody is saying. You can do so many things it's amazing:

    Totem protector

    3 gen protector

    Finding survivors easy

    Far away doors are no problem

    Blocking windows or pallets mid Chase

    Slugging potential

    Yeah maybe the twins are no 5 gen easy game killer but a fun one to use with lots of possibilities.

    I'm pretty sure the twins don't have collision when your not playing then because iv tryed to block one loop with one of the twins and survivor just ran through them

  • @MudSpit83 said:

    They’re like mid tier, Victor can get looped around a damn rock lol.

    He cannot. This was an issue in the PTB, no longer in live.

  • The Twins are tournament viable. Easily high mid-tier at the very least.

    Just so happens that the best way to play as them (all Gen-defense build and constant slugging) makes them one of the least fun killers to go against if the killer player is good.

    I'm torn, because playing as the Twins is actually quite fun.

    But yeah, anyone saying Twins isn't good doesn't know how to play as them, or hasn't faced a good one yet.

  • Much agreed man, the unique power gives them flexibilty in playstyle depending on how you use it