In the spirit of crazy survivor challenges..

On the fifth challenge of this Tome, the Dev’s have gave to meeeee

FIVE cleansed tooootems

FOUR finished Gens

THREE safe unhooks

TWO flash light saves

And a hatch escape made only by meeeee...


Survivor challenges suck.... hard. 😔

Comments

  • That's almost as bad as the killer challenges.

    God, the killer challenges...

    They expect the killer to actually play The Nurse. Do you know how absolutely borked she is? She's about as inconsistent as Dead Hard and has a ludicrously high skill floor that absolutely nothing can prepare you for.

    Have you ever gotten all the survivors hooked or slugged at one time while running Thanatophobia? I don't think so. That's about as bad as having to do a hatch escape as the last survivor. Worse, actually.

  • @Beelzeboop said:

    That's almost as bad as the killer challenges.

    God, the killer challenges...

    They expect the killer to actually play The Nurse. Do you know how absolutely borked she is? She's about as inconsistent as Dead Hard and has a ludicrously high skill floor that absolutely nothing can prepare you for.

    Have you ever gotten all the survivors hooked or slugged at one time while running Thanatophobia? I don't think so. That's about as bad as having to do a hatch escape as the last survivor. Worse, actually.

    Yea, I play Killer mostly. That Thana one is easier when you have all your killers leveled up. Paired with Sloppy, and nurses. For a new nurse, yes it can be very difficult

  • As I said in another topic, next tome will have this challenge:

    We hate you

    While using the perk "No Mither" and "Mettle of Man" get Mettle of Man to activate.

  • @KingFrost said:

    As I said in another topic, next tome will have this challenge:

    We hate you

    While using the perk "No Mither" and "Mettle of Man" get Mettle of Man to activate.

    Indeed

  • @Beelzeboop said:

    That's almost as bad as the killer challenges.

    God, the killer challenges...

    They expect the killer to actually play The Nurse. Do you know how absolutely borked she is? She's about as inconsistent as Dead Hard and has a ludicrously high skill floor that absolutely nothing can prepare you for.

    Have you ever gotten all the survivors hooked or slugged at one time while running Thanatophobia? I don't think so. That's about as bad as having to do a hatch escape as the last survivor. Worse, actually.

    The Thana challenge ain't that hard, if you manage to get the perk on Legion. I got it first try. But yeah, for someone that haven't levelled up Nurse and only got that one perk... I can imagine that being tough.

    I usually prefer doing killer challenges cause there are far less grindy challenges than survivor. I really hate all these 'do x amount of gens', 'heal x amount of health states' and 'do x amount of totems'. Where you know it's gonna take like 5 games to do, each.

  • @Beelzeboop said:

    That's almost as bad as the killer challenges.

    God, the killer challenges...

    They expect the killer to actually play The Nurse. Do you know how absolutely borked she is? She's about as inconsistent as Dead Hard and has a ludicrously high skill floor that absolutely nothing can prepare you for.

    Have you ever gotten all the survivors hooked or slugged at one time while running Thanatophobia? I don't think so. That's about as bad as having to do a hatch escape as the last survivor. Worse, actually.

    Nurse challenges are easy for killer newbs.

    Newbs like me can easily do Nurse challenges because we're fighting newbs who are worse at the game than we are.

    image.png


  • @Shirokinukatsukami said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1975881#Comment_1975881

    Nurse challenges are easy for killer newbs.

    Newbs like me can easily do Nurse challenges because we're fighting newbs who are worse at the game than we are.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/KMZE979O3C7H/image.png

    It's a bit less easy when you suck at nurse, haven't leveled her up past lvl 20, and get matched up with purple rank players..

  • As a survivor, safely unhook the survivor who unhooked you and make sure they escape through an exit gate uninjured.

    Heal a survivor with full stacks of autodidact within 10m of the killer.

    Help a survivor struggle out a killers graps with breakout.