Heroic Cause
So, to complete this do you need to heal the entire dying state health bar length, or just the tip?
So, to complete this do you need to heal the entire dying state health bar length, or just the tip?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just the tip ๐
OwO
Completely dependent on killer slugs... lame
So let me get this straight, you have to heal a survivor on the ground to injured state twice per game or use unbreakable on yourself while using the perk Empathy?
This is such a dumb challenge... basically forces you to suicide just to get it done.
I got it on my second gane trying running tenacity, botany knowledge, empathy, and unbreakable with a fast medkit setup. If you know you are about to be downed try to get downed near a teammate so killer continues chase with them
As do a lot of the challenges, you'll likely lose doing the challenge still. I just finished the new tome so far.
Yeah this isn't happening for me, I'm on game 7 or 8 now, depipped like 2 ranks just trying to do this... this challenge is ridiculous.
If it would have been from injured state, would have made more sense but no killer leaves survivors on the ground unless that's their intention initially... this challenge needs to be reworked.
Yeah this isn't happening for me, I'm on game 7 or 8 now, depipped like 2 ranks just trying to do this... this challenge is ridiculous.
If it would have been from injured state, would have made more sense but no killer leaves survivors on the ground unless that's their intention initially... this challenge needs to be reworked.
If you have a buddy, make them run Soul Guard and you use For The People to pick them up. Completed the challenge on first try :)
I ran For the People, Iron Will, We're Gonna Live Forever and (obviously)Empathy with a 3 heal medkit, got it my third try solo queue against an Oni. This challenge really depends on the Killers playstyle, but just follow injured people and as soon as they go down if the Killer doesn't immediately pick them up, just FTP them or heal with WGLF if you think you have time. I died doing this but everyone else got out, so win-win because this challenge is done and over! Hope this helps ๐๐
But you had to use SWF to do it.
Garbage challenge design strikes again.
I don't see the issue. Either way, it's much easier to complete the challenges AND less draining with SWF
I did my Cockroach build (with Quentin)
No Mither
Tenacity
Unbreakable
Empathy
2nd try... GLHF!