Why's a good portion of the LGBT community here just, annoying?

Very sensitive but I can't be the only one who thinks so.

Like for the love of god I don't think anyones gonna rage out and fume if a non hetero survivor's added in but when you keep bashing the living ######### out of the devs to add an LGBT character in sooner or later they're just gonna come out with another typical gay character who's entire story revolves around being gay or the struggle of being gay and hooray gay pride.

Nobody minds if a gay survivor's added in, so please stop acting like some oppressed entitled group being hunted down and spamming the twitter and forums with "NEW SURVIVOR LGBTTT" "WE NEED LGBTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT REPRESENTATION NOWWWW"

No one cares what the sexuality is as long as the lore's good, so for the love of god stop being, you know, annoying.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Was the creation of this thread really needed?

  • I wonder how you find this annoying but not the other spam posts.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1975352#Comment_1975352

    I think this might be more referring to Twitter, which has exploded in the past.

    That being said, OP really could have not acted childish about it.

    I mean it’s Twitter. What do you expect I’m pretty sure that’s where people said it was racist for leather face to wear Claudettes face.

  • I don't think the way this post is worded that any good discussion is going to come of it, so I am closing this here.

    Basically, people like to feel represented - granted not all people, and if you don't feel the need to feel represented in a game you enjoy that's great. Others do want to feel that level of representation and that's perfectly fine, they have that right.

    Whilst you might not personally care about the sexuality of a character a lot of other people do. We all have the right to care about things that matter for us, and it's not for anyone else to say they're being "annoying" about this - maybe a bit of understanding and compassion is in order for people, and instead of being quick to judge something, attempt to understand where they're coming from and then maybe you will understand why representation is important to a vast majority of people.