Did they fix buried underground?
because it was bugged last time and i never saw patch notes on it and its on the new page, are they just magically hoping it'll work now?
because it was bugged last time and i never saw patch notes on it and its on the new page, are they just magically hoping it'll work now?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They are. I’ve already seen someone say that it was bugged for them lol.
My god
Fun fact: it works on Dead Dawg Saloon!
??? Just dead dawg?
afaik yes just there, not 100% if it works with shack basement my friend tested it out and got it with a mb basement
Welp time to waste bloodpoints finding dead dawg offerings
but then you need to hope you get the right basement spawn too haha,
best of luck man
God damn
just as an update i asked him
I believe it also works on Midwich elementary school.
:0 noice
I just hooked five people in the basement in one game on Léry's and was super happy about it, only to see a big fat 0/5 after the game...
The game is perfect btw
I believe they did a pretty good job so far. :')
I just came back here to say that I completed this challenge today by using a Dead Dawg Saloon offering (basement spawned in main building).
Big shoutout to the Meg who went down on the complete opposite end of the map and stopped struggling when she realized where I was going. Then she waited in the basement after she was unhooked so I could hook her again and even let me hook her a third time. Say what you want about this community but there's some nice people out there. <3
Since it was bugged I waited and was able to do it after the 4.5.2 patch. In many different maps. I did the buried underground from all tomes including the new one I don’t remember which maps but I know for sure not one of them was dead dawg saloon so you have a chance at just queuing up and seeing if it works.
I can confirm i was able to do it on ormond and a macmillan map.
It’s still a little bugged. I just hooked two people in the basement but it gave me credit for 3. Guess they’re trying to make up for the fact that once I got 5 in a round but got a big fat zero for it. Lol