How hard for the community is to get it
Really, some of you... Well A LOT OF YOU are really ######### disgusting. I'm sorry for the manners but it do be like that and that's a fact. There is no week where I miss the homophobe comment of someone insulting by using homophobe slurs like Jesus are you 10 years old or what, it's 2021 and people still use those, and the fact that you have a gay friend that allows you to use any slur or whatever is really not an excuse to be an absolute homophobe. Thank god chat filters are coming.
Now the point of the thread is about the reveal of the new killer/survivor body. A lot of people found it more like a masculine person with female clothes and that woke up the idea of a possible trans of non-binary character seen for the first time in the game, and honestly if that results being the game I'm going to hype up to space and further. My problem is: why do you have to complain about it?
These comments are taken from an Instagram dbd related account posting about the picture mentioned. I have no words to describe my feelings for these honestly, but I'll answer them. Do you want to know why we were silent 20 years ago? Wanna know why we are still doing voice worldwide? WE'RE STILL BEING SENTENCED TO DEATH, do your own research Jesus how hard is it to google about lgbtiq+ rights in other countries? And how can you not see the still ongoing rejection everywhere towards us by society?
Honestly I was always positioned in the idea of not caring about representation but now I feel it more important than ever. Please bhvr give us representation in Dead By Daylight
Also want to talk about comments like these:
It's too simple for anyone to get it and takes the barely use of 3 braincells but I'll answer anyway: CHARACTER TEXTURING/MODELING/LORE =|= PROGRAMMING. There are goddamn hundreds of workers at bhvr do you seriously think they stop keeping on tracking stats and get new gameplay ideas so all 500 or whatever workers get together to type a goddamn lore saying a survivor is non-binary? This community is something else.
TL;DR:
We need lgbtiq+ representation whether you feel it right or not because there's a big portion of this community that is just disgusting, and you can't justify GaMePlAy not to add it.
EDIT: I also added screenshots of people with super homophobe comments saying for example that gays are annoying and we should simply not be allowed to have representation in the game because it's horror genre, but they had to be deleted so no one hunts them down
Comments
You heard fake news. It was a change to the product (not the character) so that it became more customizable. Parents will no longer have to buy two virtually identical toys, they can just get the one and kids add whatever they want to it.
Ok if you say so. But something that's been making them millions for the last 70 years, why would they all of a sudden stop selling 2 identical dolls to only selling 1, knowing their profit will most like take a hit lol
Will it, though? That's the same logic Sony uses (used?) to deny their players crossplay on their platform. They think that if their platform is more restrictive, people will buy it so that they can all play together.
The way I see it, this will increase their profits because people will now buy one "main" doll, but at the same time they'll get a lot more accessories, since they can now be used regardless of whether you got Mr. or Mrs. Potato Head.
They just changed the brand name Mr Potatohead to Potatohead. There's still Mr and Mrs. They're probably going be releasing more lines if anything.
Thank god for that. I seen it on Sky news yesterday but didn't mention that.
That's because it's propaganda. Look up who started the network and then stop watching that crap.
Which part is about sex? Specifically, which part is referring to sex?