Who asked for more explosions

So I was REALLY happy this event was going to end today, I am SO tired of all the fireworks. It was all nice and fun and novel for the first game... the FIRST one. Now I just wanted it to be over.

But, no, ONE MORE WEEK EVERYONE! Just give us the extra 50k BP every day but please stop with the explosions already... .

Comments

  • @vladspellbinder said:

    So I was REALLY happy this event was going to end today, I am SO tired of all the fireworks. It was all nice and fun and novel for the first game... the FIRST one. Now I just wanted it to be over.

    But, no, ONE MORE WEEK EVERYONE! Just give us the extra 50k BP every day but please stop with the explosions already... .

    I need to use my 150 envelopes on clown though...

  • I only have 8 cool toolboxes on only one of my survivors :(


    about 35 envelopes on each character I play tho...

  • @vladspellbinder said:

    So I was REALLY happy this event was going to end today, I am SO tired of all the fireworks. It was all nice and fun and novel for the first game... the FIRST one. Now I just wanted it to be over.

    But, no, ONE MORE WEEK EVERYONE! Just give us the extra 50k BP every day but please stop with the explosions already... .

    I'm sorry nobody saved your sense of fun from that hook

  • Tired of fireworks? You should have seen three megs on a single gen missing old ruin skillchecks back in the day.

  • @vladspellbinder said:

    So I was REALLY happy this event was going to end today, I am SO tired of all the fireworks. It was all nice and fun and novel for the first game... the FIRST one. Now I just wanted it to be over.

    But, no, ONE MORE WEEK EVERYONE! Just give us the extra 50k BP every day but please stop with the explosions already... .

    i asked for it =P too bad if you don't like it.

  • @vladspellbinder said:

    So I was REALLY happy this event was going to end today, I am SO tired of all the fireworks. It was all nice and fun and novel for the first game... the FIRST one. Now I just wanted it to be over.

    But, no, ONE MORE WEEK EVERYONE! Just give us the extra 50k BP every day but please stop with the explosions already... .

    There is an option in the menu to turn off the lobby sounds if those bother you

    For the firecrackers on hooks and gens in game, I'm sorry, you'll need to get over it

    They go off only during "loud" events so it shouldn't be a big deal

  • Feelsbad when I'm playing survivor & get blinded by my own firecracker.