Finally there...
Now I can flex with Billy's rarer default pants, what a great day!
But for real, this being in the rift is an absolute joke...
But for real, this being in the rift is an absolute joke...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Erm...
The mobile set actually had no pants.
This is why the rift is a terrible battle pass
If they at least for this rift made it a tiny bit lighter / darker, so it isn't literally the same cosmetic that you have for free already, but that takes probably too much effort, so they just slapped a rarer rarity on it and called it a day.
No pants Billy? I don't want to imagine that
BATTLEPASS VALUE,BABY
worth
They are less smelly. Take it or leave it.
No I meant the set had no pants piece it was default
Though bhvr.....
Damn it. I thought we could see some Billy willy.
*cancels DBD mobile download*
Another reason for me not to give these devs anymore money.
Yeah loads of people were saying they are lighter with frosty detail on the back then I slapped them on in lobby and they are literally the exact same I was fuming
This is funny actually.
I think it's pretty sad actually. :(
yeah it's kinda sad. at least Trapper get a full frosty body, i wish they would rework Billy's pants to be stlightly frosty at the bottom !
Same!