Is anyone else getting this bug still?

pip bug.jpg

Wether i should of pipped or not i still got this bug?

I thought it was adressed in the last patch :/

Comments

  • Did you die or did you escape?

    If you died, the Unbroken-Emblem (Emblem Number 4) is incorrect, because it should be silver at max.

    I get this Bug as well where it shows a Gold-Emblem upon dying, but the Emblems are calculated correctly. So I guess you got Bronze instead of Gold, which resulted in a Depip.

    (Under the assumption that you died)

  • no i died. i know about the bug. im just saying that its still a thing. i just thought it was fixed. Obv not lol

  • The game is still very much bugged,

    earlier today I had a survivor floating around the map, collision is still a major problem I keep getting slammed by pallets whilst I'm 10 meters away and for some reason it is possible to blind the killer by just shining at his general direction. I was looking at a wall whilst picking up a survivor but still got blinded.

    The gunslinger appears to have a literal sniper rifle I got hit with his rope dart through a wall for some reason

  • I have noticed that the D-Sync still isnt 100 percent either. It's improved a lot but a clown hit me today when we were back to back with about 2 mtr's inbetween. I used dead hard to make that distance and i know i used it before the M1 animation even started.

  • @The_Nightmare69 said:

    The game is still very much bugged,

    earlier today I had a survivor floating around the map, collision is still a major problem I keep getting slammed by pallets whilst I'm 10 meters away and for some reason it is possible to blind the killer by just shining at his general direction. I was looking at a wall whilst picking up a survivor but still got blinded.

    The gunslinger appears to have a literal sniper rifle I got hit with his rope dart through a wall for some reason

    Deathslinger has always been able to do that , I like to shoot through the window that is boarded up on the back side of shack , if you can see clearly through it you can probably shoot them through it even if it's not a access point , I've pulled off some pretty crazy shots through some tiny holes in walls and loops etc...