Dying State 2.0
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/16907/injured-state#latest
This was my very first post on the forum. I didn’t realize how dead balance feedback was until like yesterday. It flew under the radar sadly.
I’m posting this thread here because this change is fair, and I feel could fix this game’s current core issues without compromising solo play as a survivor.
I really want the devs or mods to at least see it.
This is extensively thought out, and has improvements for BOTH sides, please reserve your judgements until you’ve read the parts that interest you. I promise you’ll find something you like about it.
It has a table of contents because I slaved away a total of 8 hours to think this through. give it a chance bubbas, that’s all I ask. I don’t want it to be for nothing.
This was my very first post on the forum. I didn’t realize how dead balance feedback was until like yesterday. It flew under the radar sadly.
I’m posting this thread here because this change is fair, and I feel could fix this game’s current core issues without compromising solo play as a survivor.
I really want the devs or mods to at least see it.
This is extensively thought out, and has improvements for BOTH sides, please reserve your judgements until you’ve read the parts that interest you. I promise you’ll find something you like about it.
It has a table of contents because I slaved away a total of 8 hours to think this through. give it a chance bubbas, that’s all I ask. I don’t want it to be for nothing.
Comments
but your idea isn't completely stupid instead of the bleeding out on injured survivors how about a perk that puts survivors in a broken state for 10-20 seconds? while making them heavily bleed with increased grunts of pain.
Another Idea would be players hit with the bleed effect auras are revealed for a brief moment and while bleeding you get small skill check due to blood being in your eye
Why not another perk that decreases your running speed as a survivor while bleeding putting you in a slow limping speed
I remember I read this when you first posted it. It was a good idea that could help slow down the game just a lil bit
your support! If you would like to see this change, be sure to tag the devs in the comment of the original post.
I wouldn't tag the devs to much because then it becomes spam and Not _Queen said she gets tons of it each week.
The idea is pretty nice and i'd thought of something similar on the dying state before since that'd give both sides choices to make.