I woke up in a very Deathslinger mood today so, here you guys go! I MADE ART WORK!
Damn that looks good! Amazing job my guy!
@QwQw said:Damn that looks good! Amazing job my guy!
@QwQw said:
Thank you!!
Looks great! Very well drawn :D
@boostedsurvivormain said:Looks great! Very well drawn :D
@boostedsurvivormain said:
Thank you so much! ๐๐๐
@Vammatar said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/269OO5FH9NI4/20210224-192514.jpghttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6M55KOEHG5MW/20210224-192554.jpgI woke up in a very Deathslinger mood today so, here you guys go! I MADE ART WORK!
@Vammatar said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/269OO5FH9NI4/20210224-192514.jpg
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6M55KOEHG5MW/20210224-192554.jpg
Very very good! But just a criticsm, the gun is too small. You can make it bigger. Good job anyway!
@xxDeathwishDW said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/230148/deathslinger-fan-artVery very good! But just a criticsm, the gun is too small. You can make it bigger. Good job anyway!
@xxDeathwishDW said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/230148/deathslinger-fan-art
Thank you, I'll keep that in mind next time. I was more afraid of making the gun to big that I made it to small ๐๐๐๐
@Vammatar said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1972489#Comment_1972489Thank you, I'll keep that in mind next time. I was more afraid of making the gun to big that I made it to small ๐๐๐๐
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1972489#Comment_1972489
xD
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Damn that looks good! Amazing job my guy!
Thank you!!
Looks great! Very well drawn :D
Thank you so much! ๐๐๐
Very very good! But just a criticsm, the gun is too small. You can make it bigger. Good job anyway!
Thank you, I'll keep that in mind next time. I was more afraid of making the gun to big that I made it to small ๐๐๐๐
xD