Worst survivor perk combo
No Mither, Object of Obsession, Mettle of Man, and... I dunno. Any Means Necessary? Discuss.
No Mither, Object of Obsession, Mettle of Man, and... I dunno. Any Means Necessary? Discuss.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Switch out Any Means Necessary with Self-Care and you're golden.
Inner Strength but only cleanse 1 totem
-robs someone else of their IS
-robs people of bp
-does little to nothing to help counter Noed
Edit: Wait no second wind.
I heard DS + Unbreakable is pretty bad.
No Mither, Lucky Break, Mettle of Man and Self-Care.
If you wanted a legit answer.
Bad in which way?
I was just joking lol
So was I lmao
I guess I'm not sure how "bad" it qualifies as (there really aren't a whole lot of survivor perks with self-detrimental side effects), but I'd like to propose what may possibly be one of the most useless survivor builds currently possible:
A build where 3 of your perks are basically rendered non-functional by No Mither (the most you'd get is reduced Obsession odds thanks to FTP).
I suppose an alternative would be to go for a full-blown self-detriment build with No Mither, OoO, Autodidact, and something like Babysitter or Red Herring, but you'd also still have all the positive effects those other perks bring too (versus having a full build that effectively amounted to one bad perk).
Hmm, builds that are intentionally bad are not fun. The ones that try and fail miserably are the best, tho. Ex: No mither, tenacity, saboteur, MoM.
The idea is to run along with the killer while they're carrying a survivor. Sabotage the hook and when the killer hits you, you crawl away with Tenacity and get up with No Mither.
Nah. Self care is too beneficial. Any means necessary takes a ridiculous amount of time to reset a pallet and serves no real purpose other than maybe giving you another chance of stunning a killer if they didn’t break it first.