Share you cheater clips/videos/encounters here
Here is mine from just last night. One of many encounters. And one of a few other clips I have.
Cheating has become more frequent for sure. I have had about 8-10 matches with a cheater already, and many more to come!
(I will repost the video if I can figure out how to block the cheaters name)
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
That video hurt my brain.
What's going on? I'm getting a headache just watching.
I don't even know. The Pyramid head was running around at mach 5 with insta hitting cheats and somehow spammed the doctor's madness effects with the iri queen addon. He could also kill us without even using the hooks at all immediately.
That was a pyramid head? I thought it was doctor.
Remember the no naming&shaming rule of the forum, so black out the cheaters names..
Frick, sorry about that I totally forgot. I just don't know how to block it out.
It was, you just have to watch it further. He glitches all over the place, but there are parts where he shows himself. Although I forgot about blocking out the cheater's name, and I don't know how.
Gotta line the no name shame for someone who obviously hacked the game and was trying to ruin other people's fun.
I will be locking the thread as it easily can and has turned into breaking our no name and shame policy. This also includes anything related to rule breaking behavior. Report them in the game and send the additional evidence to support. You can read here for more information: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules