Which are the most cursed survivor/killer cosmetics you've seen?
I've just witnessed something rather cursed, but take a look for yourself:
Do you have similiar hideous or creepy screencaps from unusual players you've encountered? Feel free to share them.

Comments
I had a Jeff once who hopped in locker leaving his jacket, pants and facial hair outside
Cybils face. No glitch or bug involved. Those eyes..
Wonder what was happening inside the locker :0
Now imagine what the killer would have seen if he had opened that locker.
You know who is known for being always in the lockers! Dwight got a nice visit I assume
..
I have pretty good idea, I was the killer. As soon as I opened the locker I saw a weird looking mannequin then when I went to grab him the cosmetic snapped back on.
No pic sadly but had someone in my lobby with Heathers head on Lisas body... that one was really cursed.
Did see a clown with the Halloween knife Santa body and mr puddles head
Or tapp’s eyes when healing