If Amanda doesn't get her Casual skin this event...
Someone's getting a RBT on them!
Someone's getting a RBT on them!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She wasnt the only one to wear the pig head. I know at least two others did too. But yea, w/o the pig mask she wouldn't be scary at all. Might only work if they model her to look like a surv from side n back til they c her head on lol
Holes in skin twists my nerves and makes me uncomfortable so I would definitely be trying to avoid her like crazy.
We still don't know what licensed character gets cosmetics. We'll have to wait and see for the Blight thingy
Would be nice, and maybe add even more camoflage to her as she will look a little more survivorey, but going back to get the rights to the likeness of the actress might be too much work.
I guess someone is getting a RBT on them because we all know this is never going to happen.
If I could meet any actors at a convention I would want to meet her, Tobin Bell, Kane Hodder, and Robert Englund. All my favorite horror icons gathered in one place would be awesome
Actually now that I think of it why would they make a model for her face if they're not going to use it, this might mean she could get something like casual Amanda after all. Unless Micheal and Leatherface have something under their masks as well
i want that outfit for her,she dies with that outfit in saw 3 and then she appears with the pigsaw Outfit,lol,i hope she gets cosmetics (From The Movies) This Halloween
You're scared of the pig mask? Hahahah.
I vote yes for Amanda alternate skin. Piggy is not a monster, she's a wonderful slightly psychotic human being and the mask is just one small part of her character.
Hmm. Amanda had some pretty dodgy haircuts in the films... but she looks like some kind of Chinese knock-off Barbie doll here.
I imagine they weren't originally going for the Pig head, hence having a proper face.
THAT BLACK STUFF IS HER HAIR???? Lol, I always thought that it was part of the pig mask.
Lol. You're right - the masks had hair on them in the film.
But I suppose the devs aren't exactly wrong either, Amanda had hair under the mask of course. It just... well... didn't look anything like that. I mean, who's does!?! You'd sack your hairdresser if you ended up with that hideous barnet.