Any good recommendations for my memey Steve build?
I've got as far as Head On and PEBBLE, but that's about it. Any suggestions?
I've got as far as Head On and PEBBLE, but that's about it. Any suggestions?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Use Red herring and maybe dance with me
Are you a Scoops Ahoy employee?
I once saw someone suggesting Self Care with No Mither :P
But of course
I say blood pact instead of empathy and see how many times you can get the obsession to try and heal you back when you crouch by them for a second lol
Add borrowed and baby sitter so you can pebble the killer while they see you through the jungle gym and what not while you toss it at them lol