Hold Up
Okay, just a hold up here. How hard is it to be nice to others? As someone who plays both sides, I can say I've just seen the mot childish attitudes. This game is rated M. If you want to play a childish game, Spyro and Kingdom Hearts are always available (I love those games by the way, no hate). Survivors, there is no need to tbag me at the exit gate, flashlight click, or make it miserable. Killers, tunneling and camping make the game boring for everyone. It isn't cool. This is a game for adults, let's act like them.
Also, Deathslinger needs a skin where he's shirtless.
Comments
Why no topless Romero?
The real question is why isn't everyone shirtless? No shirt cosmetic for everyone.
I can dream.
By all means prove and learn, but don't be a jerk.
A shirtless ghost face I would love to see that.
Okay, let's take that down a notch.
That's awfully philosophical. I'm just saying we should be more respectful.
When your about to be an 🍆 to others think to yourself what would the dude do?
We already have cat girl legion, where is cat boi legion
Actually it's rat girl Legion. But I'm down for all killers and survivors with cat ears.
No :D
Fair.
Same here. I work with first graders who act more mature then adults.
I just come here to shitpost and shoot the breeze sometimes, it's as close as I wanna get to the game these days lol