What is Victor supposed to be?
The Killers power (Charlotte) or a somewhat secondary killer?
He sometimes feels like a power and sometimes like a killer. He can open lockers but can’t hit a gen or close the hatch. Whatever he is, he’s a weird one for sure.
Oh and one more thing. He’s bugged.
Comments
It'd be nice if they adjusted chase points when running from him but I'm guessing it's tied to the red stain of the killer
He's actually a baa... Oh yeah I forgot we're not supposed to call him that, he's a freak is what I'll say.
Think he represents us, the killer. We believe we are scary monsters chasing after helpless victims. We ride on the backs of survivors as though we are the ones wasting their time. But in the end, try as we might, our delusions of power are crushed.
🧐
He's definitely not a baby, according to the devs.
He's a killer power that happens to take the form of a 1-year old child.
Why is a 1 year old child taller than blight?
Blight's actually average height. It's just that he's buried in the ground up to his knees.
calling Victor a baby is not forbidden at all..
it just got some people banned on the official discord because of discord’s rules. And that only because they used the term ‚kicking the bby‘, which falls under the category violence against children.
and officially he is the twin of Charlotte and I guess mainly considered the killers power but still a special one with some killer attributes