Teaser due date approx

Approximately when is the teaser due from dbd

Comments

  • Today if you believe their Twitter is teasing

  • Well, if since we're getting small teasers already from DBD's twitter, I'll have to say the video teaser is probably coming as soon as tomorrow or within 2-3 days from now.

  • wait already?! but we just had the mid-chapter like 2 weeks ago!

  • @herrik666 said:

    wait already?! but we just had the mid-chapter like 2 weeks ago!

    Teaser, a week or so then PTB and then a week or two of that and release of the update.

    Mid chapter was at the start of Febuary and the update won't actually be until almost a month from now so I mean it's about on par with their normal rate of things.

    I wish they would slow down and focus on game fixing however before they go and break everything all over again.

  • Give it another week and we should either see another teaser, or the PTB.