New cosmetics are great but...
I don’t really care as much to buy or save shards for them because the killers are weak. I’m a killer main who has 1k+ hours. I, like many, understand that most killers in this game aren’t viable against good teams, especially swf squads. My point is, why would I want to buy a cosmetic for say, Myers, when i don’t use him because he gets wrecked at rank 1?
Maybe if the devs did something about the gens being done ultra fast or even just added a new game mode, I might buy cosmetics for ALL the killers.
Note: I’m not trying to start a flame war or anything. Just giving my personal opinion.
Maybe if the devs did something about the gens being done ultra fast or even just added a new game mode, I might buy cosmetics for ALL the killers.
Note: I’m not trying to start a flame war or anything. Just giving my personal opinion.
Comments
I think what you will actually find is that the cosmetics make the killers look more scary.
This extra 'scare' factor causes survivors to make more mistakes and you will find that with the right costumes all killers become viable at rank 1.
Survivors don't even get scared of NOED, so let alone a piece of clothing
^
Joke on you Myers doesn't have cosmetics.
But for realsies i just buy the stuff i like and save for the stuff too. I want Hag now
People aren't scared of anything after 50 - 100 hours. If you play enough of it you get numb to it. Survivors definitely hate NOED so it's in a good place, despite being a totem perk, once they make actual totems more stealthier then it'll be even better.
Meh. I just wish this game was perkless. Seems more fun that way and more balanced, maybe then I'll drop more dollars into it
haha
I feel like I was baited in this thread. The subject only mentions cosmetics, but then the actual thread is just about generic killer crying. The title of this thread should be "Make Killers OP and I'll Buy More Cosmetics!"
I'm still waiting for Kate's US flag top
You normally buy skins for killers you enjoy playing, if you enjoy playing a killer that is slightly weaker then what does it matter if they aren't the most viable?
Any killer can be viable if you are willing to put the time into them and figure out setup what is best for you. Why should killers be buffed purely because of aesthetic appeal? It is just dumb.
Just because they hear the lullaby doesn't mean they know where you are.
Yeah! Thats right! Scare the rank 1 SWFs with 3k hours each!
You were trying to start a fight. The problem is that you are trying to cover up the fact that you are not a good enough killer by saying you won't purchase skins.
Remember this game is not 4K steamrolling teams every game. Just get 2 kills or more and you win like it or not. Quit whining about how killers are weak and look to improve your gameplay.