Skillcheck upgrade for visually impared?
Hello!
My husband's vision is fading and has gotten miserably worse over the past year.
We play DBD together and I was wondering if a dev can make a slider option in the settings for the size of the skill check pop up appear bigger? He has been so discouraged since the update 2 times ago, but still attempt to play with me despite making generators "pop off" and reveal our locations.
Just wondering if you can make this a thing for the blind, or us older folks. Thanks!
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
You should make a post in the suggestions section also to help raise attention to the game's accessibility. Possibly some sound clues could help with skill checks for visual impairment.
@owlbomb has the update today helped at all, as the size of the skill check is now independent of the HUD settings?
Hey! So the update at 100 percent feels like how it was a couple of patches ago before the HUD rework. Maybe what I am suggesting is having at 200 percent for him?
My eyes are caca, but the update today has made it better for me. With him I think quality of life would be higher if I could slide the size up higher in his setting.
Thanks! :)
I am brand new to the forum... I thought that is where I was posting. smh I'm such a ding dong.
We can run that!
I guess we sit and wait for a plus-sized option. :3
No worries, you made well to raise the attention to the matter. :D
I mean this wouldn't be an issue to do, just need to make the slider go bigger. For the time being until the devs do it like someone said run Technician :)
Will do! This will be so great. The thing about this game is the community and devs actually listen. I don't feel bad buying auric passes bc everyone is awesome. I am setting up technician on his game right now.
Correct. I feel the size to be the same in 4.5.0 as they are now in 4.5.2. Maybe it would be clownishly big on his screen, but I play the "eyes" in all other senses. The skill checks are the only thing that aggravates him.
*That being said,* I LOVE the upgrade to the smoothness to the skill check without having to delete the files to "disable v-synch." The buttery smoothness now.. I appreciate it so much!