Solo q times suddenly long again, had fun while it lasted
Cries.
Cries.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, survivors didn´t play that much, because of the desync. Not that this is gone, survivor queues are long again, while killer queues are instant.
Btw, i wouldn´t expect short survivor queues anytime soon. Killers don´t really have any gen defense anymore... soooo killer isn´t exactly fun right now.
I still find that survivor queues are fast at noon and slow at midnight. The opposite is true of killers. Plan accordingly.
I'm just grateful desync is fixed
If I get sick of survivor queues I can play killer, but I was able to actually properly 360 the killer today and god was I grateful not going down when they were looking in the other direction.
I'm actually gonna put a video up soon showing just how much better it is!
It was instant for me no matter which time of day I played. Now it is not.