as usual the update that the devs put out a update on xbox and of course its broken

im a an xbox player and let me tell you, it is unplayable. the servers were trash and it took me 20 minuetes to find a match as survivor and i couldnt even play killer. im starting to see a pattern of broken updates

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I haven't played the update yet, but is it really that bad?

  • Wasn’t there a note that states that the Xbox version was not the same as all the other platforms?

    If that’s the case, then of course matchmaking is going to take a significant hit. Servers too.

  • @QwQw said:

    I haven't played the update yet, but is it really that bad?

    It’s not people are overreacting. I played as killer when I got the update early and my game didn’t crash

  • Matchmaking should now be back to normal on Xbox after the patch was released on all platforms (excluding mobile of course).

  • @Mandy said:

    Matchmaking should now be back to normal on Xbox after the patch was released on all platforms (excluding mobile of course).

    oh good