Without a doubt a Halloween Event and some Halloween themed cosmetics.
Potentially something for Myers & Laurie seeing as the date in the teaser matches that of the upcoming Halloween movie. Coupled with the fact we know that one of the licenses is getting cosmetics and i'd say this is highly likely.
the "X" is today(1 October) and the circle refers to 19 October, release date of the new Halloween movie.
So new cosmetics for Myers and Laurie !?
Hypee!!
If it really is Halloween cosmetics, I hope they don’t start putting out holiday event cosmetics for a limited time just to stack up on our cash if we can’t get them in time
the golden moon makes grow up killing plants to the point these can eventually get you trapped for a bit and if last longer damage and devour you, so it is like a regular match but with a countdown, therefore balancing a bit in favor to the killahs
and no, I dont bang anyone from dbd to get this privileged info, just my imagination lol
Personal thought as of looking at that makeshift calendar: Looks like the "X" Is referring to Monday October 1st. The "O" appears to marking out the 19th two weeks from the first. Probably (fingers crossed) when we will either have new information or a release on the suspected new game mode. But if they keep pushing DBD in the direction it is going in I'll be even happier.
The 19th might also be when they do the double Blood point event for 2 weeks also since it'd be 13 days to the 31st and 14 to the 1st of November. So if it ended at 12am then it'd technically be 2 weeks.
It's definitely an event but it might connect with the Entity? The flower looks a lot like it and Vigo knows a lot about the fog. Maybe she will become a special survivor?
Did the moon go from a bright white to a orange color? Orange like a jack o lantern just like the all hallows eve event last year. Just an event in my eyes.
The book makes me think of the book offering which is a red forest map offering. New Red forest realm map is my guess and I don't see what else it could be.
Did the moon go from a bright white to a orange color? Orange like a jack o lantern just like the all hallows eve event last year. Just an event in my eyes.
The book makes me think of the book offering which is a red forest map offering. New Red forest realm map is my guess and I don't see what else it could be.
A new map will be amazing but I think its just an event, idk maybe collect 90 candy for a shirt with a pumpkin drawing. While for sure new cosmetics for michael and laurie.
Well, I'm new to DBD. Came over after two years of Overwatch because I grew sick of Blizzard making a couple billion off the game and not doing ######### with it unless it involves the OWL. After 24 years playing Blizzard games, I'm done with them.
@ThisNotIt said:
Jesus, people really getting hyped over cosmetics? How can a game AND community be so trash
Well you're part of it so doesn't that make you trash as well? 😁
Now realistically speaking an event with cosmetics is always fun even when stuff is limited edition like the Firecrackers or Haunted Flashlight from last prior events.
Well, I'm new to DBD. Came over after two years of Overwatch because I grew sick of Blizzard making a couple billion off the game and not doing ######### with it unless it involves the OWL. After 24 years playing Blizzard games, I'm done with them.
The 19th might also be when they do the double Blood point event for 2 weeks also since it'd be 13 days to the 31st and 14 to the 1st of November. So if it ended at 12am then it'd technically be 2 weeks.
@powerbats I thought they were done doing 2X BP event.
The 19th might also be when they do the double Blood point event for 2 weeks also since it'd be 13 days to the 31st and 14 to the 1st of November. So if it ended at 12am then it'd technically be 2 weeks.
@powerbats I thought they were done doing 2X BP event.
They'd said they wanted to do a 2 week event but the last one there wasn't enough time or it was too close to the BBQ event. The 2 week event would be cool thematically with the new Halloween movie and Halloween itself.
Well, I'm new to DBD. Came over after two years of Overwatch because I grew sick of Blizzard making a couple billion off the game and not doing ######### with it unless it involves the OWL. After 24 years playing Blizzard games, I'm done with them.
So, looking forward to my first DBD event.
Are you playing survivor or killer?
I only have like 16 hours in the game right now, so a mixture of both so I can effectively learn the game. I do, however, eventually plan to main Killer.
Well, I'm new to DBD. Came over after two years of Overwatch because I grew sick of Blizzard making a couple billion off the game and not doing ######### with it unless it involves the OWL. After 24 years playing Blizzard games, I'm done with them.
So, looking forward to my first DBD event.
Are you playing survivor or killer?
I only have like 16 hours in the game right now, so a mixture of both so I can effectively learn the game. I do, however, eventually plan to main Killer.
I strongly recommend you to finish the killer objective (if there is one) first. Or to completely skip on playing killer during a event. Because playing killer during a event can be very frustrating.
@Tsulan said: I strongly recommend you to finish the killer objective (if there is one) first. Or to completely skip on playing killer during a event. Because playing killer during a event can be very frustrating.
Indeed. I tried that during the recent double BP event. I got so frustrated with the queue, that instead of playing Survivor, I just went and did a weekend in Overwatch.
Well, I left Overwatch for DBD. Playing that weekend back in Overwatch was a mistake. I can't stomach the game anymore. After 24 years as a Blizzard player, I just can't stomach them as a developer anymore. So, needless to say, next Event I will get my Bloodpoints happily playing Survivor.
I love DBD. I had intended to buy the game at launch, but hit a bad financial stretch due to investments taking a dive. Couldn't buy any games in 2016. I only joined Overwatch at launch because it was a surprise early Father's Day gift from my (at the time) 23-year-old son, since a lot of friends and family were joining it. They all left in 2017, and only the wife and I remained until 3 weeks ago. I finally remembered about DBD during the Summer Steam Sale and bought the game and all the DLCs (bought the Spirit a few days ago). And still DBD sat all summer due to friggin Overwatch with the wife. I am so glad she finally threw her hands up at the game and walked away a few weeks ago.
But man, two years post-launch, I am so behind the curve in this game.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I doubt it's a new game mode since the first still has alot of issues.
I'm guessing it's a spooky Halloween theme. With cosmetics, items, in game decor etc.
The question is will the spooky flashlights and lunch boxes return. I still have some not sure if I should use them before.
Without a doubt a Halloween Event and some Halloween themed cosmetics.
Potentially something for Myers & Laurie seeing as the date in the teaser matches that of the upcoming Halloween movie. Coupled with the fact we know that one of the licenses is getting cosmetics and i'd say this is highly likely.
This stuff looks like Auric cells tho. Maybe a way to earn some during an event. Maybe just discount for them.
I guess I know where I will waste my Steam wallet money during Halloween if this happens to be true
Hope it's an event, this is one of the few games that I thoroughly enjoy participating in all of their events!
the "X" is today(1 October) and the circle refers to 19 October, release date of the new Halloween movie.
So new cosmetics for Myers and Laurie !?
Hypee!!
a new game mode to be launched the 19th, friday
the golden moon makes grow up killing plants to the point these can eventually get you trapped for a bit and if last longer damage and devour you, so it is like a regular match but with a countdown, therefore balancing a bit in favor to the killahs
and no, I dont bang anyone from dbd to get this privileged info, just my imagination lol
We won´t judge you...
Who is it, you lucky dog
ok you got me lol pssssch... secret
Holidays cancelled. You have to attend that event
Personal thought as of looking at that makeshift calendar: Looks like the "X" Is referring to Monday October 1st. The "O" appears to marking out the 19th two weeks from the first. Probably (fingers crossed) when we will either have new information or a release on the suspected new game mode. But if they keep pushing DBD in the direction it is going in I'll be even happier.
That video looks so freaking great tho.
The 19th might also be when they do the double Blood point event for 2 weeks also since it'd be 13 days to the 31st and 14 to the 1st of November. So if it ended at 12am then it'd technically be 2 weeks.
It's definitely an event but it might connect with the Entity? The flower looks a lot like it and Vigo knows a lot about the fog. Maybe she will become a special survivor?
The book makes me think of the book offering which is a red forest map offering. New Red forest realm map is my guess and I don't see what else it could be.
Well, I'm new to DBD. Came over after two years of Overwatch because I grew sick of Blizzard making a couple billion off the game and not doing ######### with it unless it involves the OWL. After 24 years playing Blizzard games, I'm done with them.
So, looking forward to my first DBD event.
Well you're part of it so doesn't that make you trash as well? 😁
Now realistically speaking an event with cosmetics is always fun even when stuff is limited edition like the Firecrackers or Haunted Flashlight from last prior events.
They'd said they wanted to do a 2 week event but the last one there wasn't enough time or it was too close to the BBQ event. The 2 week event would be cool thematically with the new Halloween movie and Halloween itself.
I told u it is gonna be a countdown mode, so a bit of balance for the Killahs
I only have like 16 hours in the game right now, so a mixture of both so I can effectively learn the game. I do, however, eventually plan to main Killer.
I strongly recommend you to finish the killer objective (if there is one) first. Or to completely skip on playing killer during a event. Because playing killer during a event can be very frustrating.
Indeed. I tried that during the recent double BP event. I got so frustrated with the queue, that instead of playing Survivor, I just went and did a weekend in Overwatch.
Well, I left Overwatch for DBD. Playing that weekend back in Overwatch was a mistake. I can't stomach the game anymore. After 24 years as a Blizzard player, I just can't stomach them as a developer anymore. So, needless to say, next Event I will get my Bloodpoints happily playing Survivor.
I love DBD. I had intended to buy the game at launch, but hit a bad financial stretch due to investments taking a dive. Couldn't buy any games in 2016. I only joined Overwatch at launch because it was a surprise early Father's Day gift from my (at the time) 23-year-old son, since a lot of friends and family were joining it. They all left in 2017, and only the wife and I remained until 3 weeks ago. I finally remembered about DBD during the Summer Steam Sale and bought the game and all the DLCs (bought the Spirit a few days ago). And still DBD sat all summer due to friggin Overwatch with the wife. I am so glad she finally threw her hands up at the game and walked away a few weeks ago.
But man, two years post-launch, I am so behind the curve in this game.