Bug Fix Patch Is Here
The patch notes are up for today's bug fixes.
Did the bug fix you want make it into today's hot fix?
The only one I cared about was the emblems. Maybe now I can play survivor again.
The patch notes are up for today's bug fixes.
Did the bug fix you want make it into today's hot fix?
The only one I cared about was the emblems. Maybe now I can play survivor again.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why could you not play survivor before?
They fixed the spectator bug which was literally game-breaking, so I'm happy. Hopefully the larger timer bars will make survivors notice when they have deep wound, as well.
He wanted to pip.
I personally didn't have a huge issue, but the desync gave me flashbacks to Dark Souls, which was not a time I wanted to be reminded of.
I was not interested in the rank freefall from the broken emblem. I lost like eight pips in 3 days, all by one little box that would have made the difference.
no mention of fixing deathslinger's bullets
rip
Killers can see their charms again.
So i guess i can finally play killer🙏
DCed first two matches now. And ban penalty. Weird connection error bug. Seems to be all over discord and forums
They better disable DC penalties ASAFP
But why? Ranks will be removed with the next rank reset.
It was originally planned for this one, but had to be postponed.
Plague has been the same for like half a year so don’t expect much
Where did they said that?
As far as i know Ranks will be removed with the addition of MMR and they didn't say when that will happen.
A future patch/chapter.
Which, with this company, I will take with a grain of salt.
God knows we have plenty of that.
A mod said this. But i can´t recall which one and where exactly.
Ah yes,Soon™