What non licensed killers do you recommend (console player)

I have a lot of shards just lying around and have bought all the dlc. I happen to primarily use licensed killers just because I like their gameplay but im wanting to use a non licensed killer so that I can use the shards on a cool skin for a killer. Who do do you think is worth checking out?

Comments

  • Deathslinger’s double crossed skin is pretty nice

    Clowns Santa or Greek skin is also great

  • Oh and I tried Blight and don't think ill use him again anytime soon. I played one game as him and it was a baddd time. I did better as nurse my first game

  • If you mean gameplay-wise in the controller, I would NOT recommend Huntress, Oni, Blight, Twins or Deathslinger. They might be playable on controller but after getting every achievement on the game those were the ones I had the most troubles with on controller. Surprisingly Nurse wasn’t as troublesome as I had expected..


    Design-wise, pretty much all (original) killers have interesting cosmetics. Some don’t have as much variety, like Plague or Deathslinger

  • Hag has the most underwhelming cosmetics of all killers to me honestly. Most of them look the same but recolor. She only has 2 that I remotely like.

  • I'd recommend Doctor. That killer's got some decent looking cosmetics. If not Doctor then take a look at Trappy's Krampus skin. Not too sure if it costs shards though should double check.

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    Oh and I tried Blight and don't think ill use him again anytime soon. I played one game as him and it was a baddd time. I did better as nurse my first game

    Yeah,Blight is trash on console,don't even bother

  • @GrisouOats said:

    I'd recommend Doctor. That killer's got some decent looking cosmetics. If not Doctor then take a look at Trappy's Krampus skin. Not too sure if it costs shards though should double check.

    Legendary always cost real money so far

  • I personally think Legion is fantastic and their blighted skin is so awesome.

  • @Mooks said:

    If you mean gameplay-wise in the controller, I would NOT recommend Huntress, Oni, Blight, Twins or Deathslinger. They might be playable on controller but after getting every achievement on the game those were the ones I had the most troubles with on controller. Surprisingly Nurse wasn’t as troublesome as I had expected..

    Design-wise, pretty much all (original) killers have interesting cosmetics. Some don’t have as much variety, like Plague or Deathslinger

    I definetely agree with Blight but i feel that Huntress (except very long range shots,Oni,Twins and Deathslinger are still very good on console

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966549#Comment_1966549

    I definetely agree with Blight but i feel that Huntress (except very long range shots,Oni,Twins and Deathslinger are still very good on console

    Might just be me then and those powers don’t suit my playstyle. I just gave the controller the fault so i don’t have to admit it’s really my own fault :)

  • Oh that sucks then. Thanks for letting me know. I guess I'm just gonna recommend Doctor for this guy

  • I'm heavily considering clown. I did use him a long time ago but I already have the Santa skin. But mr puddles is awesome....