The double killer bug is back???
Ok so I went into a match as survivor noticed that the match started with only 3 survivors, so I thought maybe it was just a DBD moment again.
I load into the match and I immediately stop moving as I hear 2 chainsaws rev in the distance.
Please BHVR, make this into a seperate mode for something like KYF, it'd be way more fun to mess around with.
Comments
tbh costume games should allow us to have more players in it like say up to 10 or whatever is reasonable that the game can handle.
obviously this includes being able to have whatever variation of number of survivors and killers.
It would also be nice if we could start a game without another player so we can explore or try out things by ourselves.
They said they don't want to waste servers on solo players in custom games but it could just be client side smh
How did it happen?
I wanna do this so so so bad
No you don't. I seen videos of it and it does not look fun. If your a survivor that is.
It can be done in kyf tho right
And I'd just wanna piss around if I one of the killers, I don't think ganging up on survivors with two killers would even be fun for me
better dont do it last time they banned players for using this bug in publick matches
Even by accident? Seems kinda sus
if it happens once you want get banned, if im not mistaken they chcecek if somemone was exploting this bug many times, but im not sure since it was couple of years ago
Does it matter if it's in kyf?
from what i know they dont bann people for using glitchess in kyf couse it dosent give anyone unfair advatage
If it's in kyf they don't care since y'know, it's customs.
What is kyf?
Noicee
kill your friends, custom game
I hope they never fix this bug.
As long as it is only every once in awhile I think this is absolutely hilarious.