What bad perks need adjusted?

What are some of the perks that you especially want adjusted in order to be more viable?


Monstrous shrine is my initial one since it offers very minor buffs for basement hook but the concept of a basement hook buff does sound very interesting. As is it only makes a few seconds difference in hook time which is incredibly underwhelming.

Comments

  • I’ve had an idea for solidarity where it reduces the pain grunts of the survivors your healing and also goes at a 70% conversion rate

  • An idea I had for Babysitter is if it gave the Unhooked a Sprint Burst or something like that. Maybe at the penalty of the Unhooker being exhausted, for maybe 20 seconds. Less than actual exhaustion. As it is right now, Babysitter is worse in almost every way compared to BT.


    Blood Favour either needs a bigger radius and less cool-down to be powerful enough to be a hex perk, or just remove the Hex part of the perk and leave it the same. At least then it'd just be a weak perk, and not a weak perk that can be taken away.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    I’ve had an idea for solidarity where it reduces the pain grunts of the survivors your healing and also goes at a 70% conversion rate

    I think I agree with reducing grunts of pain for survivors healing but I feel the conversion rate should be 100% and make it have a short cooldown. Like 15 20 seconds.

    To OP I would like premonition and no one left behind to be reworked cause honesty these perks are forgettable.

  • I always thought that the "buff" Stake Out got a few months ago should have been for the perk This is Not Happening, I think it would have fit much better.

  • Zanshin Tactics.

    Why - does - it - even - have - a - cooldown?!

    Not only does it have a cooldown but the survivor version of the same perk (Windows of Opportunity) is even stronger as its cooldown is 33% shorter.

    4 v 1 game: Give both sides the same perk but give the side with 4 players the better version. That's balanced !

  • @Yamaoka said:

    Zanshin Tactics.

    Why - does - it - even - have - a - cooldown?!

    Not only does it have a cooldown but the survivor version of the same perk (Windows of Opportunity) is even stronger as its cooldown is 33% shorter.

    4 v 1 game: Give both sides the same perk but give the side with 4 players the better version. That's balanced !

    This I agree with.

    It’s certainly a much better perk than I originally gave it credit for upon release, but this is the only perk I legitimately support everyone questioning why it has a cooldown.

    It really shouldn’t have one.

    If they absolutely MUST keep a cooldown for the sake of tiers, just dramatically reduce it.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    I always thought that the "buff" Stake Out got a few months ago should have been for the perk This is Not Happening, I think it would have fit much better.

    Hmm...

    I could get behind it being changed to hitting greats while injured gives 2% progress. But only if they removed the bigger size of the great zone.

    Not just suddenly do what stakeout does indefinitely while injured. That would be way too strong, especially with Resilience, a toolbox, and Prove Thyself

  • @Phasmamain said:

    I’ve had an idea for solidarity where it reduces the pain grunts of the survivors your healing and also goes at a 70% conversion rate

    I'm fine with a buff to Solidarity, though something else needs to be changed that I feel is very much needed.

    A problem that I never see mentioned is that it gives no indication you're running the perk to other survivors. I made a thread a long time ago suggesting a simple QOL change that I see no reason not to implement. Similar to perks like We'll Make It, just have it pop up when a survivor is getting healed by another injured survivor who has the perk equipped.

    It is very irritating to try to use the perk, and have the other survivor you're trying to heal keep canceling the heal because they want to heal you instead. This occasionally happens and is why I made my thread in the first place. I thought maybe they had Solidarity too, so I gave in and let them heal me. Turns out they didn't, and in fact they had no healing perks so they just wasted time and made the perk useless.

    This same logic could be applied to Deliverance too. If you have it activated and get hooked, perhaps your aura could be in white instead of the usual red. Both these changes also have the benefit of not making the perk any stronger in a swf, but it does make them more useful for solo players.

  • Zanshin tactics. This perk is awful it should not be a teachable here’s my idea

    you see the auras of pallets, windows and vault locations within a range of 32 meters. Windows take one less vault to block by the entity. After breaking 3/2/1 pallets. The survivor who vaults a pallet 2 times will instantly get destroyed by the entity.

    SECOND IDEA=or if the perk is activated the killer can drop the pallet and instantly break it. Any survivor hit by the pallet by killer will go into the dying state.

  • Poised shouldn't only trigger when a gen is finished. I believe it should have a conversion rate similar to Repressed Alliance's. My idea would be the following: for each 30 seconds spent working on a generator, you gain a token. Each token grants you 3/4/5 seconds when you don't leave scratch marks. It'll make it much more easier to stealth and do ninja gen jockey plays, just what the perk was originally intended for.

  • No one left behind id love if they made it the entire game and either greatly reduce aura reading or remove it entirely


    Slippery meat would be good to have a higher percentage


    Predator....man id want to add a lot to the perk to make it better. Really id take anything since as is its pretty worthless

  • Also better together should not have its range limited just make it map-wide